Monday, January 30, 2012

What is going on with me ...Should I send flowers to her job for her b-day?

Ok... I met this girl back in early January which I loved tremedously and I spent a lot of money on her and time with her to have her break up with me over a text message 3 months down the road. Honestly I never saw it coming.. we went from talking to 3am in the morning going out twice a week to spending the night a few times to her her breaking up over a text message. We tried the friends thing shortly after but I pushed her away trying to change her mind. After sending her an emaila few weeks ago asking how her week was going as a friend she threattened me with a restraining order stating she feels for her safety. To be honest, I sent her probably 6 emails all together when we broke up trying to grasp understanding... none of my emails were threating just letting her know that I was there for her... and as a friend that really hurt coming from her. I'm a 26 working professional and she is a 22 year old college student. Even after 2.5 months I'm thinking about sending flowers for bday
What is going on with me ...Should I send flowers to her job for her b-day?
Just let it go and move on. If you continue to try to make it work, she may eventually come back to you, for awhile at least, then it will happen again. Cut your losses and run bud. I'd suggest taking up some hobbies if most of your time is taken up by work, go out with the friends to some bars, whatever you enjoy doing. Too many fish in the sea for that drama.
Reply:Just forget about her ...she sounds wacko. Obviously she's not as into you as you had thought. (I had the same thing happen, I know how you feel) ....just move on. Date new people, someone is out there who would appreciate getting flowers ...but she will probably just think you are stalking her. Live life, be happy, and I wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment